Table of contents
Friends, say that only two things can change you.First thing is met men and second is books.
Entrepreneur who have become 75% of the world’s self millionaire read an average of two books a month. Also, the CEO of a big company reads four to five books a month.
If you want to be successful in life, you have to make friends with books, because a book is something where you get to experience the life of a successful person first hand.
If you want to experience this, you will lose your life.So friendship with a book is always good.
So let’s see what are the 10 books that everyone should read in their life?
Read Also Lokmanya Tilak Information in Marathi
You Can Win By Shiv Khera
In this book we have to repent about how many small mistakes we make in life and the mistakes we made after that. Very important information is given to avoid this remorse.
So be sure to read this book to see if you can win to make a difference in your life.
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari By Robin Sharma
The ascetic who sold his wealth. The author of this book is a successful lawyer. Do something that will benefit the world without keeping this guideline to yourself.
This book is for all those who have found solutions to end or overcome the misery in their life.Must read this book.
Inner Engineering By Sadguru Jaggi Vasudev
Innar Engineering is a very nice book which gives information about yoga. It is known that it helps you to find a physical ability and happiness in a good life.
Going beyond this, Sadguru Vasudev has written this book based on his life experiences.
Sadhguru says that the Guru is the one who works to sow light in our life. He removes the darkness of ignorance and sheds light on the existence within you.
At the same time, Sadhguru says, the first step to progress in your life is to think and discover what is inside you (mind) without thinking about what is going on around you.
The Intelligence Invester By Benjamin Graham
The author of this book was a successful investor, economist and professor. He is also known as the father of value investor.
Warren Buffett is called the magician of the stock market. He says that what I am today is only because of the book The Intelligence Investor.
Definitely read this book whether you are an investor or not because it tells you how to be an investor and some secrets of getting rich.
Zero To One By Peter Theil
The author of this book is named as a successful entrepreneur.He has been the co-founder of Paypal.
These writers say that the search for meaning in any big thing can only happen once.If you want to make some new changes in your life, you have to do something new.
If you are doing traditional work, then your progress is from 0 to Y. That is, you are moving in a horizontal direction.
And apart from this, if you are doing something new, your progress is moving from 0 to 1 in a vertical direction.
In which your chances of progress are limitless.
He says that no Steve Jobs will make an iPhone now.Now no Mark Zuckerberg will create Facebook again, nor will Bill Gates establish Microsoft.
One of the advantages of this is that we have no competitors for innovation. And the joy of innovation is something different.
The power of Your Subconscious Mind By Joseph Murphy
Only 5% of the work of the external mind in our life and the remaining 95% of the work is done by the internal. Also the importance of the internal mind in our life is included.
The detailed information about this is Dr. The author Joseph Murphy elaborates in this book.
After reading this book, you got a map of life in your hand. So I say you should definitely read this book.
Rich Dad Poor Dad By Robert Kiyosaki
Reading this book changes the way you look at money. Therefore, everyone should definitely read this book in their life.
Writer Robert has two fathers, one his real father and the other his friend’s father. Robert’s father has a PHP-like higher education and has been poor all his life.
7 Habits of Highly Effective People By Stephen
The book has sold more than 30 million copies worldwide so far. The book was written by Stephen R. Kavi in 1989. The author says that man is a slave to habit. If there is a habit, we go to decline.
Author Stephen Corvey and 7 habits to achieve success in this book.
Dying To Be Me By Anita Murjani
In this book, author Anita Murjani gives the experience of her near death. The way the author suffers from cancer for 4 years and one day all her organs stop working.
And then in just 6 months, 4 years of cancer is completely cured, as described by the author in this book.
How can a person live a happy life? So read this book to make your life happier.
Death is inevitable, so the author shares his thoughts on living life without the thought of death.