Table of contents
How To Activate SBI Debit Card Is a important question for who ordered the new Debit card from State Bank of India.
In past days customer received their ordered debit card attached with pin code via speedpost.
Now a days customers get debit card without pin code because security reason.
In this article, We can see How To Activate SBI Debit Card By SMS, Calling, ATM and Internet Banking.
Activate SBI debit card by sms
This is a great way to activate your debit card by SMS.
You need to follow up this steps.
- First you need to open your SMS inbox folder and then type PIN <Space> Last 4 digits of Debit Card <Space> Last 4 Digit Of State Bank of India Account Number.
SMS 'PIN 1234 5678' to 567676
- You have to send this SMS on 567676 from your bank register mobile number.
- Then you get one time password from state bank of india will remain valid for 24 hours.
- Next visit your nearest ATM point then you have insert your debit card.
- Now you have to enter code when you generated by sending SMS.
- Then you can generate your custom pin code.
Your SBI debit card ready to use.
Activate State Bank of India debit card by Calling
Second is a easiest way to activate your state bank of india debit card to continue follow the steps.
- You have to need call on this number 18004253800 or 1800112211 with your registered mobile number.
- The state bank representative ask your details for your account verification.
- Then you get instructions to your bank account and debit card.
- You received 4 digit code on your registered mobile number.
- Now you need to visit nearest state bank of india atm center.
- Then insert your debit card and enter the code received on your mobile number.
- You have to change your debit card pin code.
Now you’re ready to use your SBI Debit card.
Activate State Bank of India debit card through ATM
- You should to go your nearest SBI Atm.
- Then insert your debit card into atm machine.
- First time you have to generate OTP for the activate your debit card.
- When you swipe your debit card atm you displayed the generate otp option.
- When you select the generate otp option you will ask the account number information.
- You have to enter 11 digit account number then select enter.
- Then you received 4 digit code on your registered mobile number.
- This OTP valid for only 48 hours.
- Once verified your OTP Then you can change your pin code.
Now you’re ready to use debit card.
Activate SBI Debit Card Through Internet Banking
- You have to visit SBI official website and log in your bank account.
- After login you have to select e-services then select to ATM services and then select sbi atm pin generation.
- You need to verify yourself by using OTP.
- Then select your debit card number.
- You will have to enter the first two digits of your PIN according to your preference and submit.
- Next page, where you will have to first two digits that you have created self and two digit sent to your mobile number.
Now you can ready to use your debit card.
How to check state bank of india account balance by missed call?
You can know your State bank of india (SBI) Account balance by miss call on 09223766666.
Also sending SMS
BAL to 09223766666 to know your SBI account balance.
How can I get SBI statement by SMS?
You can request SBI statement by SMS ESTMT <space> <Account Number> <space> <code> to 09223588888.
I hope you have help to understand How To Activate SBI Debit Card By SMS, Calling, ATM and Internet Banking.
If you have any question with banking or personal finance you can comment us.