Table of contents
If you are working in the stock market, So you may have had this question – How to become a stock broker in india?
We are going to take a very detailed look at this article today.
That means you can also become a stock broker in the future.
To previous article we see the basic concept of share market.
What Is a stock Broker?
Stock brokers also known as the Registered representative of share market.
Every company stock buy or sell executed by SEBI registered stock broker.
stock broker meaning is very easy you can suppose the Mediator of deals with stock.
Now a days every stock broker commission rates in india is same or equal.
Stock Broker Types
- Full service broker
- Discount broker
- Online stock broker
Admission process step by step
- You should be apply New Membership Application form to the Membership Services Department in National Stock Exchange.
- Once your application approved by the Membership Services Department team, the application is sent to the Membership Recommendation Committee, and Membership Selection Committee.
- Membership Selection Committee verify your the application and document and sends it for approval to Member Compliance Department team.
- Once approved your application by team then Offer Letter of Provisional Membership is sent to you.
- You need to submit valid documents to the SEBI for registration for stock broker.
- Once approved your documents SEBI Certificate is sent to you then trading system software you will be provided by NSE.
What are the Qualifications to become Stock Broker?
- Understanding Account method
- Should be good financial forecasting and financial planner
- Applicant should be complete B.com any recognized university.
- The candidate should have a postgraduate degree in Finance department.
- Another complete the MBA.
- Candidate should have working in Share Market.
- Candidate fluent in English language as well as Computer Knowledge.
Age Required For Stock Broker
- Must be at least 20 to 21 years of age.
- But an ordinary graduate can become a stock broker.
- Must have experience trading the stock market.
What is the Stock Brokers Salary in India?
The Indian stock market can make a lot of money.
Stock broker average salary – new stock broker can earn 40 to 50 thousand at the beginning of the month.
It was only paid by doing official work.
But you can make a lot of money on your client’s trading brokerage charges and tax.
- Stock broker trainee jobs
- Stock broker salary california
- Best online stock broker reddit
- Best stock broker in india quora
Stock Broker Works
The stock broker is an important link – An intermediary between the client and the stock exchange.
- They provide a trading platform for investors.
- Billing each transaction on stock market trading app.
- Guiding good stock.
- Guide about Mutual funds and various schemes.
- IPO information
- Demat and trading account management
- Securing your account with CDSL.
- Reaserch reports of various companies
Stock broker benefits
Stock broker is very benefits
Many investor, trader’s, individual as well as business owner requirements to assistance for help and advice to deal with money.
- Stock broker give their clients to suggestions and new ideas about how to make good investments ?
- Guides – How to manage and take care of your finance capital.
- Stock broker and his team keep the records of stock trading transactions confirmations,statements and year end income tax reporting documents which has happened in a account for a minimum of seven years.
- They maintained all the important documents.
Fees & Charges to become a Stock Broker
|Application Fees||INR 10,000 + Applicable tax|
|Admission Fees (All segment)||1 – INR 500,000 + Tax (Except debit)|
2 – INR 100,000 + Tax (Only debit)
|Annual Charges||INR 50,000 + Tax|
|Transaction Charges (Future and Option)||INR 100,000 +TAX|
|Transaction Charges (Currency and Derivative)||INR 50,000 + Tax|
SEBI stock broker regulations
SEBI applied rules in stock broker, client or any authorized representative.
- The first rule for clients must only invest your finance capital approved by the exchange and listed by SEBI.
- Stockbrokers authorized representative, and clients are all bound by the rules and bylaws set by SEBI, governing the market.
- This is responsibility of the client to confirmed the capability of the stockbroker before investing through stock broker.
- As well as, stockbroker should understand also update itself on the financial abilities of the client before undertaking and executing financial transactions on their behalf.
- Stockbrokers must be notified clients of their nature of the business model, terms And policies, limitations and regulations, and liabilities, and capacity under which the stockbroker acts and power.
- The authorized representative must helping stockbrokers in completing deals with clients.
- Guide Account Opening Process and provide all documents requested and familiarise himself/herself with real investment guidelines.
- Stockbrokers must maintain all client related personal information but shall not disclose such unless demanded by the rules of SEBI.
Can stock broker make millions?
Yes, stock broker can make millions.
How much stock broker much money?
Stock Broker average salary is around 40 to 50 thousands per month.
Who is owner of RKSV securities india pvt ltd?
Owner of RKSV names are
RK – (Ravi & Raghu Kumar )
SV ( Shrinivas & Vishwanath)
In this article we saw How to become a stock broker in india 2021?