Table of contents
No accounts mapped for this username sbi error occurred while you log in your state bank of india netbanking.If you are SBI customer and facing the issue then read the article for fixed no accounts available for the user.
In 2021 Netbanking is most important part of human life, because we can use various services from home.this technology made life simpler and easy.
State bank of india is largest and most popular public sector bank in india but sometimes users face many problems due to bank system glitch.
In this article we learn how to fix error no accounts mapped for this username sbi ?also we can understant how to map account in sbi online banking with alternative method.
Why occurred the error no accounts mapped for this username sbi ?
Most of the sbi user face the issue no accounts available for the user or no accounts mapped for this username while log in netbanking.
When you opened bank account in sbi, then bank verify your details and give your account users kit that contain debit card with password and internet banking kit.
But sometimes the state bank of india not give instantly full access of internet banking service.sbi net banking account not mapped default.thetefore your transaction not permitted to the account.
Your account details hidden in bank server list therefore when you try login your user id and password the system is not able to find your details.
The system shows you the error no accounts mapped for this username.remember that you have only one account mapped to this username.
Then you should unhide you’re account from the bank hidden account list.after that you can access your net banking and make transaction online.This process gets one hour for fixed that issue.
How to fix error no accounts mapped for this username sbi error?
- First of all you need to visit the official website of state bank of india and log in your account with username and password.
- After log in find the option My account and profile and open the profile.
- Now you can see the option in profile section – Personal details, change password, set nickname, manage account display and pan registration.
- Click option Manage Account Display from this list.
- Then you displayed some options like – Hinding account, unhide account, hide debit account ,inside debit account.
- Select the Unhide account option from this list and enter your profile password then click submit.
- Last step , when you click submit new window open then choose your account number and click on sumit button.
After click on submit button you get a message on screen You have successfully modified your account < number > profile name for inquiry and transaction access to the following accounts.
No accounts mapped for this username Alternative method
Many times sbi users face the problem – you have only one account mapped to this username.you are therefore unable to do funds transfer.
Therefore you should fixed it.
This is a alternative method to use fixed the problem.
- First of all you need to log in your account on official website..
- Then find the option Request and inquiries tab again find out Upgrade access level option and click on.
- Select the upgrade access level – Full transaction rights then click submit.
- After submit you get one opt on your phone, enter this opt and confirm that.
In the next one hour your No accounts mapped for this username this error is fixed.
What is full transaction rights in sbi net banking?
Full transaction rights means you can transfer money in any bank, make transaction, paying bills and recharge online as well as you can do every payment through you’re account.
Pan number required for Account mapping in sbi?
No pan number required mapping for the account number.
How to add two accounts in sbi internet banking in the same user id?
you have only one account mapped to this username.you are not use the same user id.
Read this article