Table of contents
MMID full form Mobile Money Identifier, it used for transfer money instant by using mobile phone.
All over banks provide the mmid facility to their account holders.mmid have a 7 digit unique number.mmid is very convenient way of banking sector.
If you have account holder of sbi then, you can rasik transfer upto sum of Rs.2 lakh per day using imps
In this article we learn How to generate mmid in sbi
How to generate mmid sbi
Follow sbi mmid registration procedure.
How to generate mmid in sbi through SMS – method 1
- First make sure Is the number registered in the sbi account.
- Then type message ‘MMID SBI’ and send 9223440000 from you’re bank registered mobile number..
- You will receive instant reply with mmid from state bank of India
How to generate mmid in sbi through calling customer care – method 2
- Call the customer care of ani toll free number 1800 425 3800
- Select the mobile banking option
- Call connected with sbi customer care representative tell them you want to generate mmid.
- Then the representative ask you some basic details for verification.
- Once they verified your details then they will provide mmid by email.
How to generate mmid sbi through SBI home Branch – method 3
- In this method you have to visit your nearest or home branch of sbi.
- Then go to sbi helpdesk section and tell them you want to mmid.
- Bank staff member request to you show your bank passbook.
- And the member provide you mmid digits.
how to generate mmid in sbi internet banking – method 4
- First download the yono SBI application in mobile device.
- Now, log in your account with username and password.
- Select fund transfer option.
- Select IMPS number and mmid.
- Choose your account number.
Then you displayed the sbi mmid.
sbi fund transfer charges
|imps timings sbi||8.00 AM to 8.00 PM (outward),|
|sbi imps transfer limit||Rs. 2 lakh per day|
|sbi imps charges||Up to 1000 – Nill,|
Rs.1001 to 1 lakh – 5 Rs,
Above 1 lakh – 15Rs.
|sbi neft charges||Up to 1000 – Rs.2,|
Rs.10,000 to 1 lakh – Rs.5,
1 lakh to 2 lakh – Rs.15
Above 2 lakh – Rs.25
Frequently asked questions
what is mmid in sbi?
mmid is a 7 digit unique number to allow you make transfer money instantly.
How many number in sbi mmid code?
sbi mmid code have 7 unique digits.
What is mmid full form?
mmid full form – mobile Money Identifier
Read this article