Are you looking for how to multiply money in india, if yes then the article for you. In this post we discuss about the ways to double your money and the risks associated with each ways.
Kisan vikas patra (KVP)
KVP means kisan vikas patra, is a certificate small scheme offered from indian post office.This scheme make double your money within 124 months (10 years and 4 months.) For example.If today you invest 1000rs in this scheme after 124 months you will get double money.
Earlier this scheme was only for farmers, Hence the name of this scheme – Kisan vikas patra (KVP).
Now anyone can participate in this scheme.
There are some rules for this.
- If you invest above 50K then you need to submit pan card details.
- If you invest 10 lakhs and above then you should submit your income proof.
Kisan vikas patra is safe platform to deposit cash securely for certain period.
Aadhaar card is mandatory to validate account holder identity.
Types of kisan vikas patra
- Single Holder type certificate – Such a certificate is issued to an adult for himself or on behalf of a minor or a minor.
- Joint A type certificate – Such a certificate is issued to 2 adults for themselves.
- Joint B type certificate – This type of certificate is issued jointly to two adults.
Who can participate in this scheme ?
- Any Indian citizen under the age of 18 can obtain this certificate from the nearest post office.
- A trust can buy this certificate.
- Hindu Undivided Family and NRI can’t able to buy it.
Kisan vikas patra – Benefits and features
- Capital protection and guarantee return.
- 6.9% interest and 124 months tenure.
- It doesn’t come under the 80C deductions, and the returns are completely taxable.
- Rules for Premature Withdrawal.
- There is no limit to the investment you can invest starting from 1K.
- you can get loan on kisan vikas patra certificate.
Bank Fixed deposit
Banks fixed deposit is a traditional way in india to invest money.
In 2021, Public and private sector banks provide up to 7.5% interest on deposit cash.you can make FD to some time.
If you are not satisfied with the low interest rate on the bank’s fixed deposit scheme.The another way to get double but this way is having high risk, if you’re ready to manage high risk then you can go for corporate bonds or their deposits.
The interest paid on corporate FDs and NCDs depends on the credit rating and credibility they have in the market but is higher than bank FDs.
There are complex investment products known as NCDs or bonds as non convertible debentures or more popular.
You need to understand the product and risk, the tax on the interest received and when you sell it.
Mutual Funds is the best way to grow money in without risk.The importance of money is increasing day by day in our life.It is important to save money by spending less and increasing the value of your savings.
Whether it’s spending money or investing, you need to think every time.
Share market is a stream that never ends and will never end. If you want to live as a millionaire in the future, there is a way for you to make your dream come true.The stock market concord learn in this series.
Gold is a fascinating topic for Indian investors and the general public.If you look at the last few years, you can see how much gold has increased.
You can invest in gold various form.
- Physical Gold
- Digital Gold
Public provident fund PPF
PPF full form is public provident fund, it’s managed by government of india for employee save their money as a retirement plan.
You can invest in this scheme for earn interest on annual, before invest in this scheme you have to know how this scheme working.
In this article we read about How to multiply money in india. I hope this article may help you to multiple you’re money.