All banks are provided debit and credit card for their account holder. If you’re enter the debit or credit card pin wrong at more than 3 times, then your card get’s locked.
When you want to unblock this card then you have to visit your nearest bank branch.
If you have a sbi (state bank of india) account holder then this article will help you to unblock sbi debit card.
- SBI Account Number
- Debit/Credit card last four digits
- SBI cif number
- Your signature with registered SBI
- Photo ID proof
How to unblock SBI ATM Card 2022
SBI atm card unblock procedure
- First visit your nearest State bank of india bank branch and enquiry for atm unblock application form
- Then fill up this application correctly, enter your correct information like your bank account number, sbi cif number, debit card last four digits and communication address.
- Then do your signature correctly.
- Now attach the your photo identity proof along with debit card unblock application form and submit sbi bank officer.
- Your debit card unblock within 24 hours.
State bank of india send you notification SMS and email to update your debit card status.
Frequently asked questions
How to unblock my atm card online?
You cannot unblock you’re atm card online if you want to unblock your atm card then you need to visit nearest bank branch.
How to unblock sbi atm card by sms?
You cannot unblock you’re atm card by sms if you want to unblock your atm card then you need to visit nearest bank branch.
How to check whether the atm card is blocked or not?
You can check your atm card is blocked or not to go nearest atm center and swipe your card.
If you’re card is block then the atm machine not allowed to make transaction.
Why my sbi debit card is blocked?
The possibilities of sbi debit card is blocked is following.
1 – sbi debit card blocked due to suspicious activity
2 – sbi atm blocked due to wrong pin