Table of contents
It is also called KCC for short.The scheme was jointly launched by Reserved bank of India and NABARD. Which allows easy access to low interest loans.
Now Kisan Credit Card Scheme has been launched for the farmers with a new look, through which the farmers can get a loan of up to Rs 3 lakh without any guarantee.
Apart from this, farmers can also take loans up to Rs 5 lakh in 3 years at an interest rate of only 4%. But for this, there must be an account in the Prime Minister’s Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana. Only then can you take advantage of this plan.
So let’s find out how beneficial credit card is for farmers and how farmers can get it and how to get a loan from it.
How to apply online for Kisan Credit Card?
Apply online for Kisan Credit Card
It is very easy to apply for Kisan Credit Card, for which documents like
● Voter Identity Card
● Aadhar Card
● PAN Card
● Driving License
● 7/12 Certificate etc.
Are required Documents to apply kisan credit card scheme and some steps have to be followed.
Kisan Credit Card Apply Online
● First visit its official website of kisan credit card
● Then go to Download KCC Form and download the form.
● Fill out this form.
● And submit
You will receive a Kisan Credit Card from the concerned bank within 14 days after submitting it.
But keep in mind that only farmers who have an account under the Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana can avail the benefits.
If you are not connected to this plan, first create your account under this scheme.
How to get a loan from Kisan Credit Card?
When you get a Kisan Credit Card, you can apply for a loan online or offline.
If you want to take a loan with an offline credit card, you have to go to the concerned bank and fill up the form and complete the loan process.
After this you will get a loan through Kisan Credit Card.
But if you want to apply for a loan online, you have to follow a few steps.
● First of all, go online to the website of the bank from where you got the Kisan Credit Card.
● Then, select Kisan Credit Card and click on Apply.
● On click, Kisan Credit Card application will be open.
● Fill in and submit all the required information given in the application.
● When your form is submitted, the application reference number will come to your phone number.
● There after, the bank processes the application within 3 to 5 days after verification.
After this, by calling the bank, the information of the document is given, which you have to deposit in the bank.
When the bank completes the entire process by verifying the entire process, a KCC account will be opened in your bank.
After that the loan amount will be credited to your account and you can withdraw it at any time.
Benefits of Kisan Credit Card
- Loans are readily available at low interest rates.
- No need to borrow at high interest.
- Insurance protection is also available in case of crop failure due to pests or natural calamities in the field.
- Kisan Credit Card becomes Kisan Credit Card up to 5 years with 10% increase on renewal every year.
- ATMs and debit cards are provided free of cost to its beneficiaries.
- Kisan Credit Card Key Limit is fixed on land basis, i.e. the more land you have, the higher the card limit will be.
- When the farmer repays the loan on time, he gets 3% discount.
- In addition to agriculture, it also provides loans for other works.
- You will get a loan in just 14 days.
- Under this card you will get life insurance of Rs 50,000 and accident cover of Rs 25,000.
You have seen how beneficial schemes our government has come up with to improve the economic condition of the farmers in the country.
One of them is the plan that every farmer needs to know so that they can take advantage of it.
Therefore, we request you to share this post as much as possible so that people know about it and they can tell about it to the people around them.
So that every farmer in our country can benefit from it.